In the week beginning 20th January Citizens Advice will be holding a series of events to give advice and information on how to save money on your energy bills. Come along to find out more.
They are all open drop in events, where everyone is welcome. In these sessions you can find out about ways to save money on your energy bills, get help switching supplier and support with any other energy issues you may have. There will be information and free Big Energy Saving Week goodies on offer.
The events are:
- Helmsley Library, Tuesday 21st January 10am - 1pm
- Kirkbymoorside Library, Wednesday 22nd January,10am - 3pm
- Northallerton MIND, Wednesday 22nd January, 10.30am - 12.30pm
- Middleham Key Centre, Thursday 23rd January, 11.30am - 2pm
- Catterick Tesco, Friday 24th Janary, 10am - 1pm
- Morrisons Cafe in Selby Friday 24th January, 10am - 3pm
- Bilton & Woodfield Library in Harrogate, Saturday 25th Janary, 10am - 12noon
If you are in the Selby area our partner Yorkshire Energy Doctor is also holding a series of events, so you have even more opportunity to ask that burning energy question:
- Selby Market, Monday 20th January, 9.45am - 2pm
- The Barn in Tadcaster, Tuesday 21st January, 10am - 1.30pm
- Access Selby, Wednesday 22nd January, 10am - 1pm
- The Co-op in Sherburn-in-Elmet, Thursday 23rd Jan, 11.30am - 1.30pm
- Community House in Selby, Friday 24th January, 11am - 1pm