National Energy Action have released a list of free training cources that will be avaliabel for delivery later this year. They are currently taking expressions of interest. These courses are all half day and include:
- Introduction to domestic energy efficiency
- Identify vulnerable situations and fuel poverty
- Changing energy related behaviour
- Tackling fuel poverty and fuel debt in the private rented sector
- Smart meters for communities
You can view the course outlines on the NEA website. The link to register your interest for any of their free training courses is also on their website.